Did you know that at P&G in Finance & Accounting (F&A) department you can play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands?
In F&A, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. From building value via understanding and addressing consumers and customers’ needs to be a key financial leader at one of our manufacturing operations or in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your impact will be felt across the company.
You will be offered a position in Finance & Accounting Team, while also working with colleagues in other functions such as Brand Management, Supply Chain and Sales.
What We Will Offer You:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 - You will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities.
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills - We offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management.
- Continuous trainings and mentoring - You will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
What You Will Do
These are some examples of missions that you could lead:
- Maintain line of sight of category/brand/channel sources of growth and means to deliver the business portfolio role, short and long term.
- Understand the actual brand performance in the perspective of market dynamics; validate against the business plan and recommend corrective actions as needed.
- Guide the multifunctional team and maintain the financial link with the regional business unit.
Required Skills and Abilities
We're looking for:
- University degree in 2020 or recently graduated.
- Excellent command over both written & spoken English.
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking.
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm