How would you like to improve machinery and process systems while also managing teams of people? We want engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our engineers in manufacturing to make our products to the highest of standards. If you would like to be a part of this process, then we want you to apply!
Are you ready for the challenge?
We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving some big, meaty problems. From the beginning, you will be leading projects that matter and guiding teams that will impact the production of globally recognized branded products. Our manufacturing engineers help us get things done.
What You Will Do
Where you work depends on a number of things. We have plants all over the region, and where you go is based on your skills and interests as well as our business need.
Within any plant, though, you may work in at least one of the following areas:
- Production - Packing.
- Production - Making.
- Health Safety & Environment.
We Offer You:
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning.
- The opportunity to be on the production floor, meeting various challenges.
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance.
- Work with world-renowned technologies in some interesting ways.
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in 2019 or recently graduated.
- Excellent command over both written & spoken English.
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills.
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity.
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:9th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm