Responsible for the day-to-day work systems and tasks to support the business.
Should be well-versed in technical office tools and software applications, calendar management, and coordinating travel and business meetings.
What You Will Do
- Supports the business by proactively managing projects and enabling other team members to do their jobs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed National Diploma.
- You love to work in a Team.
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm