Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
What You Will Do
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, handling your own time effectively in collaboration with others.
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
- You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A South African citizen with a valid South African ID.
- Recent Graduate/Final year student with a major in - Computer Science, Information Technology or any relevant major.
- An individual with a drive and passion to transform how the business runs.
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines - Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of strong technical expertise.
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams.
- Fluency in English.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm