Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G's Manufacturing company in Ibadan plant could be for you.
We make Ariel which is a P&G brand that touches people’s lives globally. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries. Our manufacturing teams are responsible for every aspect of Product Making and Packing and are recognized as an industry leader for developing innovative production systems and technologies. Some of our other brands are Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B® and Pampers®.
If Successful, you will work at the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan to fulfil your 6 months Industrial Training (IT) Programs. The role is on a full-time basis and all tools needed to build your capability will be provided to you.
At Ibadan Plant we’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our operation running efficiently. You will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team as an undergraduate trainee, initially as a Process Engineer in the Utility/Engineering department.
What You Will Do
- The role combines innovative leadership with people management and technical development in an advanced lean engineering environment. You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
- This role is focused on restoring a particular F&HC equipment to base condition and passing the required Autonomous Maintenance assessment as well as developing equipment ownership capabilities in You.
- This role is an excellent and outstanding opportunity to achieve a meaningful learning experience at P&G with growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities which will allow you to succeed in your career and face new challenges daily growing your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Top Talent - An Engineering undergraduate student in Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical disciplines interested in developing hands-on industrial experience in a multinational company environment.
- Analytical Skill - Has strong analytical skills that enable you to efficiently implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities - Can demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills and the ability to engage an organization consisting of different individuals with different personalities. Previous people management experience is a plus.
- Technical proficiency - An ability to master the principles of the mechanical/electrical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep proficiency of process/systems control, programming and automation.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd May 2020, 6:00 pm