Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centres and distribution facilities. You'll be in the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements related to the manufacturing and processing of our leading products with smart, connected technologies driving the 4th industrial revolution. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
What You Will Do
You will typically start as a Technical Engineer working with a broad range of processing equipment with specific responsibilities from day 1 on a key project that will involve the following:
- Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives.
- Study technical feasibility using high end computer modeling and simulation.
- Lead economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups.
- Design, develop and procure new processing equipment.
- Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.
- Lead new equipment commissioning in the production plants and train the production teams.
- Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
Your first assignment gives you the chance to contribute with your engineering skills to the business from day 1, while developing your leadership skills. You have clear responsibilities that stretch your technical abilities. You will work in professional and entrepreneurial multi-functional teams while receiving valuable mentoring as well as functional and corporate trainings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent Graduate in one of the following engineering majors - Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, or any relevant engineering degree with 0 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm