By joining us in Supply Chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches & taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitised plant and connected, smart technology. Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centres and distribution facilities.
What You Will Do
- You will have one or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management.
- You will contribute to the management of our logistical relations with a customer.
- You will upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain of tomorrow.
- You will play a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Who are 1 year away from Graduation (Business/Engineering school/ Universities).
- Born leader and passionate to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- Would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit.
- Work well with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel).
- South African Citizenship.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm