Be a part of a revolutionary change - At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business - But with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, omni-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
What We Offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
What You Will Do
- Contract management.
- Support coordinating market research project with research agencies.
- Find relevant data from existing data table or Data extraction from dashboard.
- Data Visualization in ppt format.
- Competitor monitoring and issue monthly newsletter.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above, with preferred major in Statistics, Sociology, Economics, Business Administration, Psychology, etc.
- Fresh graduate or few years of work experience in multinational company.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Korean.
- Competent user of MS office program (PPT, Excel).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Economics, Psychology and Counselling, Statistics
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm