To work with the Procurement Manager on a daily basis to make sure to deliver the operational work according to Philips’ processes and policies in a high standard. You will also have opportunity to be involved in some regional project and provide operational support.
What You Will Do
- Ensure pricing and products are up to date and in line with our agreed rates.
- Support with data analysis / extraction of spend data.
- Maintaining the approved supplier list.
- Ensure compliance to Purchase Part Quality Management (PPQM) procedures policies when on boarding Services and Solutions vendors
- Guide and support internal stakeholders on P2P processes and other procurement policies/procedures.
- Tender support - follow up with vendor's on Request for Quotation (RFQ).
- Compiling and analyze quotes.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business school or equivalent university degree with a specialization in Procurement, Supply Chain or Finance with 1 year of experience. Masters Excel.
- Speaks and writes excellent English.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Naturally curious, independent and wants to work in a dynamic environment where interaction with many stakeholders / vendors takes place locally in Egypt.
- Job Type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Logistics and Supply...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.