Are you a recent graduate ready to start an amazing career?
Are you looking for a role where you’ll be able to make a difference and improve people’s lives?
Philips Hong Kong 2-year Graduate Trainee Program while give you an insight to what it’s like to work for a global health technology company and experiencing 1st career life.
We are now hiring - Finance Graduate Trainee.
What You Will Do
You have an opportunity to:
- Join a global leading healthtech company and be part of a dynamic team. Philips Graduate Program not only provides on-the-job training, but a 2-year immersive journey. Our program will accompany young talents to have mutual growth, to be innovative and write the future of Healthtech together.
- 2-year program within HK Finance Department.
- Assignments via hands-on training, day-to-day business, with mentors coaching and buddy's support.
- Support strategic decisions by business analysis, e.g., financial modeling, opportunity & risk assessments, scenario analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Business Review Meeting, Budget and Rolling Forecast, reports and analysis.
- Identify risks and opportunities in current financial projections and take corrective actions where needed, e.g., margin, cost and productivity improvement.
- Career development path to be progressed into a future leader throughout the program.
Required Skills and Abilities
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following:
- Recent graduates (Degree or Master) with less than 2 years of work experience in any of the following disciplines – Business Administration, Accounting and Finance.
- Ideally bring work experience through internships, leadership roles or involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Have a genuine interest in business and is intellectually curious.
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th May 2022, 6:00 pm