Are you a recent graduate ready to start an amazing career? Are you looking for a role where you’ll be able to make a difference and improve people’s lives?
Philips Hong Kong Young Program will give you an insight to what it’s like to work for a global health technology company and experiencing life in various divisions.
In This Role, You Have The Opportunity To:
Join a Global leading company and be part of a dynamic team. Philips Health System Business is one of the market leaders in global medical healthcare industry, providing end-to-end solution to medical professional & hospital including Image Guided Therapy, Precision Diagnosis and Connected Care cluster.
In Return, We Offer You:
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career development, in other areas in Philips or otherwise.
Why Should You Join Philips:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
What You Will Do
- 2-year job rotation program in Health System Business.
- 5-6 rotations across functions, with project management and solutions sales focus.
- Complete assignments via hands-on training, day-to-day business, with mentors coaching & buddies support.
- Upon successful completion of the 2-year program, you’ll be able to become Philips employee.
Required Skills and Abilities
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Have graduated in 2019/2020 from any of the following faculties – Sciences, Life Sciences, Health & Social Science and Health Technology.
- Ideally bring work experience through internships, held leadership roles or involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Have a genuine interest in business and are intellectually curious.
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment.
- Drive and willingness to have an international career.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm