In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of the dynamic marketing team and responsible for market research in Saudi Arabia.
An organization with an incredible diversity of nationalities, skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. At Philips we have opportunities for graduates as well as experienced professionals in everything from applied research to marketing and sales in over 100 countries. We’re a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking.
In Return, We Offer You:
A dynamic position in a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why Should You Join Philips:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
What You Will Do
- Co -ordinating with external agency for research completion, data quality and timelines.
- Liaise with Program team and local stakeholders and experts to make sure the project milestones are met and timelines maintained.
- Work with program team and various departments within Philips KSA for alignment and validation of Philips data (Sales, BT, SEM, Finance, Customer services, etc.).
- Work with program and local market experts with in KSA to build the buy power model for entire account universe (BMSL, BMM, Modality specialists, etc.).
- Co-own the customer mapping exercise (mapping between external data and Philips internal data at customer level).
- Help in validating the Customer Segmentation output with head of sales and sales organization.
- Facilitate the deployment workshop in KSA along with the central program team after the segmentation development is complete.
- Own the segmentation dashboards and deliverables in KSA and also own the quarterly maintenance activities of the dashboards with EIM.
- Responsible for embedding the usage of segmentation output in local market.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Degree in Engineering or Business.
- Good command of Microsoft Excel.
- Secondary research expertise.
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise multiple stakeholders and keep them accountable.
- Analytical mindset.
- Team player.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:14th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm