Philips Domestic Appliances to set to grow their flagship product line in APAC this year.
You will be supporting on some operational work and also given a chance to be involved in strategic discussions and executions together with the team.
Why You should Join Philips:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways
In return, we offer You:
An opportunity to work in an international marketing organization. Not only Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, but also headquarter counterparts in Netherland. You can learn how Philips's marketing operates, consumer insight, portfolio management, Marketing budget and activation planning, business case development, P&L management and execution.
What You Will Do
You are responsible for:
- Primarily supporting Domestic Appliances projects by updating Daily Management (DM) board update (weekly/ monthly), tracking Demand Plan & campaign budget.
- Supporting new projects by conducting consumer deep dive research, portfolio recommendation and competitor benchmarking.
- Managing key marketing meetings such as NPI tracking (new portfolio introduction), champion proposition DMs and monthly marketing meeting compilation.
- Contributing to regional asset creation for new launches’ campaign execution.
- Collaborating with business and pilot markets in campaign execution.
You are a Part of:
Philips APAC Consumer Marketing team, collaborate closely with Trade Shopper, Consumer Marketing, Business and District community to support the team to achieve growth.
Required Skills and Abilities
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently in your penultimate year and pursuing a Bachelor‘s degree in a Business/ Marketing related degree or similar.
- You are customer focused, able to work independently, structured, proactive and enthusiastic.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Your way of working is characterized by a high level of integrity and quality.
- You are able to interact with multiple stakeholders from different culture in a regional and virtual environment.
- Able to fully commit from July to December 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:8th May 2021, 6:00 pm