Business Marketing Intern(Health Systems)
Working in Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful innovation, focused on improving 3 billion lives by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. The Singapore Population Health Management team is creating new solutions and working with partners to test their effectiveness with real users. Join the dynamic team that is pushing boundaries and changing the shape of healthcare.
What you will do
- You will help identify new customer needs
- You will be involved in developing new value propositions and business cases
- You will be designing 3-year market entry strategy for new solutions
- You will recommend new go-to-market channels for regional markets
Required Skills and Abilities
To be considered, you will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Currently pursuing a Master’s degree with relevant discipline i.e. Business Admin, Healthcare and etc
- An appreciation of financial modeling, marketing and operations
- Excellent command of written English
- Good Project management skills and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- June to September 2019 (12 weeks)
Due to the diversity of this internship, you can be assured that it will be a great learning opportunity, with hands-on experience and exposure in a fast-moving corporate environment. This internship allows you to apply academic theory and communications skill to actual work place situations which will enable your career making decision post-graduation.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Health
- Closing Date:23rd May 2019, 6:00 pm