As part of the Business Transformation team, the successful candidate will support the Lean transformation across ASEAN Pacific (APAC), all businesses and all departments. Lean transformation is one of Philips key transformation programs to drive operational excellence and business results. The project aims at building the relevant capabilities and the highest level of Lean practice in each country.
Why You should join Philips:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways
What You Will Do
- Primarily supporting the Lean Transformation team in upskilling APAC employees on Lean tools to drive business results.
- Developing expertise in analyzing data, presenting them in a meaningful way for team leaders to drive actions.
- Assisting in ensuring that business reviews run efficiently.
- Developing training materials to help employees understand how they can improve on their most important metrics.
- Communicating successes and best practices.
You are a part of - the Business Transformation Team (APAC) and collaborate closely with the commercial and support teams in South East Asia, Korea and Australia to help them using meaningful data to drive business performance.
Required Skills and Abilities
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or master in business, marketing or engineering.
- Proficient in excel skills (mandatory technical skills).
- Strong passion in data and driving insights and good communication skills.
- Structured and organized individual.
- Strong analytical skills and innovative.
- Able to commit fully from July to December 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm