Bring data to all, make data driven decision making a reality by enabling each function with strong analytical solutions, and continues improvement.
You will be a key driver of our campaign reporting, which will not only give you a basic knowledge of how real-world campaign analytics works but also provide exposure on managing stakeholder expectation.
Why You should Join Philips:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways
In return, we offer You:
One of the best analytics infrastructures, which an intern will get a firsthand experience. The exposure gained from this role will be at par with industry standards and will help you to understand the nuances of digital analytics in real world.
What You Will Do
You are responsible for:
- To support campaign reporting by formulating industry standard benchmarks for each campaign leveraging standard Philips Benchmarking tool.
- To ensure all campaigns are as per Philips Standard (campaign setup and tracking).
- To liaise with campaign managers along with campaign analyst to understand campaign ecosystem, to provide end to end campaign reporting.
- To support businesses with insights from social media listening, which can help improve the campaign planning.
You are a Part of:
The Domestic Appliances ASEAN Pacific (APAC) Digital and e-Commerce marketing team, working closely with the campaign performance analyst team.
Required Skills and Abilities
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in analytics, marketing and/or related major in marketing.
- Possess Technical experience and working knowledge in Microsoft office -MS Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good to have basic web analytics knowledge (Google analytics, adobe).
- Keen to learn new things on the job.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Able to fully commit from July to December 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:8th May 2021, 6:00 pm