Join leading business group in Philips Health tech who aim to improve people’s health & well-being while advancing your career in a dynamic, fast pace and innovative company.
Why You should join Philips:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
You are a part of:
A highly innovative design team who continue to improve the product features and performance to meet consumer needs. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverable, way of working and yourself.
In return, we offer you:
A path towards your most rewarding career. Opportunities to working cross functionally on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people’s lives every day. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
What You Will Do
- Assisting in data acquisition for analysis purposes.
- Developing new feature(s) in new Technology & Function Development activity.
- Assisting Chemical Engineer to perform testing, analysis and troubleshooting in product development related to chemical process.
- Assisting Chemical Engineer to do research and develop chemical coatings or materials.
- Providing administrative assistance to Chemical Engineer when needed (e.g., Create documentation, test report and drawing).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline i.e., Chemistry, Material Science or Chemical Engineering.
- Strong interest in formulation work and material analysis. Experience in formulation of binder/filler system preferred.
- Knowledge on organic and inorganic polymers, their properties, application and processing is preferable.
- Good understanding of materials and coating.
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently or in a team, positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Able to commit fully from July to December 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 6:00 pm