Philips has embarked on an eCommerce journey in the past years, and this has become the key strategic growth for the business. To ensure the success of this new channel, it’s critical to continuously enhance the consumer experience with premium contents, to maximize the sales opportunity through impressive campaigns and to analyze the key performance for appropriate action plan. It’s also important to develop a strong relationship with our key partners in the region to warrant our strong growth of market share.
What you will do
- Support the progress of content creation/improvement according to milestones and update the tracking sheet for visibility
- Coordinate the brand and tactical campaign launches on multiple key platforms by working with the content and creative team in the conceptualization and production of online assets
- Oversee the coverage and tracking of “rating & review” on multiple key platforms to meet established KPIs
- Support the data collection, cleansing and consolidation to prepare multiple key reports (weekly & monthly) for performance review on various key KPIs and key platforms
- Provide support on administrative tasks including meeting arrangement and agenda, minute taking, follow-up on action points, presentation preparation, PO creation and other ad-hoc tasks requested by the team member
- You will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced eCommerce team at the APAC regional level. You will be working closely with the highly-skilled and experienced specialist in their own field from key account management, trade marketing and analytic as well as an opportunity to interact with the country eCommerce team to understand the operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Business, Communication and media management, Marketing or other related field of study
- Proficient in outlook, word, excel & powerpoint, basic in Photoshop/Illustrator
- Strong analytical skill, Excellent written and communication skills in English. 2nd language in SEA countries will be a plus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player who is open-minded, enthusiastic and with a passion for self-development
- Creative, innovative, data driven and good problem solver
- Available to commit full time from July to Dec 2020
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Management, Marketing...
- Closing Date:7th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm