Electrical and Electronics Intern
In this role, you have the opportunity to Join leading business group in Philips Health tech who aim to improve people’s health & well-being while advancing your career in a dynamic, fast paced and innovative company.
What you will do
You will be responsible for
- Assist in data acquisition for analysis purposes
- Develop and deliver mini project assigned (new features for product) by internship supervisor
- Develop new feature(s) in new Technology & Function Development activity
- Assisting Electrical Engineer in all types of electrical testing (including EMC test) in product development process
- Assisting Electrical Engineer in drawing schematic and PCB layout design when needed
- Provide administrative assistance to Electrical Engineer when needed (eg. Create engineering documentation, Bill of material and drawing)
Required Skills and Abilities
You are a part of
A highly innovative design team who continue to improve the product features and performance to meet consumer needs. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverable, way of working and yourself.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently pursuing a relevant engineering discipline i.e. Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Hands-on experience in soldering and prototype making
- Good working knowledge of operating oscilloscope and data logger
- Good understanding of engineering materials and data testing
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently or in a team, positive attitude and willing to learn
- Programming language (C/C++, real time embedded system, python etc)
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Opportunities to working cross functionally on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people’s lives every day. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:23rd May 2019, 6:00 pm