Join leading business group in Philips Health tech who aim to improve people’s health & well-being while advancing your career in a dynamic, fast pace and innovative company.
What You Will Do
- Assist in data acquisition for analysis purposes
- Develop and deliver mini project assigned (new features for product) by internship supervisor.
- Develop new feature(s) in new Technology & Function Development activity
- Assisting Electrical Engineer in all types of electrical testing (including EMC test) in product development process
- Assisting Electrical Engineer in drawing schematic and PCB layout design when needed.
- Provide administrative assistance to Electrical Engineer when needed (eg. Create engineering documentation, Bill of material and drawing).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a bachelor degree in relevant engineering discipline i.e. Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Hands-on experience in soldering and prototype making
- Good working knowledge of operating oscilloscope and data logger
- Good understanding of engineering materials and data testing
- Good analytical & problem solving skills and ability to work in a team-based environment
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently or in a team, positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Programming language (C/C++, real time embedded system, python etc)
- Able to commit fully from July to December 2021
Closed 8 days ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm