Contribute to some of the procurement operational and strategic initiatives that aims at improving the quality, service and cost of how our products are delivered to the end customers.
What you will do
- Sourcing of transportation, warehousing and customs brokerage services covering 10+ markets in Asia Pacific Region
- Managing contracts and related negotiations with internal stakeholders and external logistics suppliers
- Collaborating with supplier quality teams for Quality Agreement
- Partnering with other functions for regional and global strategic projects
- Identifying, participating or leading in procurement/improvement projects /initiatives
- Any other projects assigned by management
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or a master degree, preferably in Logistics or Business related fields.
- Willing to learn, proactive and problem-solving attitude is required
- Prior procurement or logistics related internship experience will be an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural & team-based environment
- Strong communications & interpersonal skills
- Good Excel & Word & PowerPoint skills are required
- Available to commit fully from July to December 2020
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:7th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm