Optimize the manufacturing process and material flow of Philips Batam factory as well as recommendation for future line setup. Example, assessment of options, scenario study, line re-layout with help of modelling and simulation tool.
What You Will Do
- Executing and/or supporting factory modelling and simulation projects
- Analysing and proposing improvement idea by gathering information on existing manufacturing setup,
- Conducting Scenario analysis on manufacturing setup, layout, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor degree in Engineering (preferably in mechanical, manufacturing, system or industrial engineering related)
- Knowledge in basic Lean concept, solidworks/CAD software (preferred)
- Basic computer skills, proficient in Ms office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Willing to learn, resourceful and always strive for continous improvement
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm