In this role, you have the opportunity to accelerate transformation journey towards a digital factory in Philips Batam.
Why You should join Philips:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
You are a part of:
The manufacturing engineering team in Singapore and Batam.
In return, we offer you:
Gain exposure and insight to actual manufacturing environment and factory operations. Learn to apply programming skills in manufacturing and engineering related field.
What You Will Do
- Executing and/or supporting digital transformation initiatives, e.g., dashboard, digitalization, modelling and simulation.
- Gathering information on existing manufacturing operations, KPI reporting, data collections.
- Establishing data entry portals to be used by various function/department to upload data to database, including user interface design.
- Automating data pre-processing and aggregation for database update, generating report.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably in the IT, data analytics, industrial systems engineering and management).
- Proficient in software programming such as Python, SQL.
- Experience in SQL and other net base programming.
- Willing to learn, resourceful, interest in manufacturing/factory operations.
- Able to fully commit from July to December 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering, Information...
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 6:00 pm