Be involved in the transformation of a new spend management organization to partner with the business to reduce the company’s total spend and improve profitability.
What You Will Do
- Performing operational and tactical sourcing activities
- Liaising and follow up with supplier for clarification, contract support and audit and evaluation support
- Managing contract archive update
- Coordinating with supplier quality teams for supplier Quality Management System qualification and Product Risk
- Assisting in running meeting
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or a master degree, preferably in Supply Chain, Business Admin or equivalent
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn, proactive and problem-solving attitude is required
- Prior procurement or supply chain related internship experience will be an advantage, but not a pre-requisite
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural & team-based environment
- Proficient Mandarin for both speaking and writing will be a plus since the role will need to talk to suppliers in China.
- Strong communications & inter-personal skills
- Able to fully commit from July to December 2021
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm