Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives. We are continuously improving the quality of people’s lives through our innovative developments across the Healthcare & Personal Health Sectors.
What you will do
You are responsible for
- Performs extensive 1st line and/or 2nd line support activities
- Provides system maintenance and updates
- Identifies, participates (supports) or leads in procurement /improvement projects /initiatives locally and globally
- Performs operational and tactical sourcing activities
Required Skills and Abilities
To be considered, you should possess the following:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor degree in relevant major (i.e. Business administration, supply chain, logistics and etc)
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural & team-based environment
- Possess good communications & social skills
- Possess good organization skills
- Available from June to November 2019
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Administration, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm