Product Development Intern - Mechanical
As an intern in the Mechanical Development group, you will work alongside a team of Engineers specializing in the field of Product Development Engineering for Philips products. You will be making use of your technical and creative skills to help us develop smart engineering solutions.
What you will do
During your stay with Philips, you will be assigned small projects and will be participating in the day-to-day activities to assist in the completion of tasks as required. Your roles may include but are not limited to:
- Understanding requirements and develop suitable solutions
- Designing, fabricating and assembly of prototype and/or developmental parts
- Working with CAD tool, simulation tool
- Testing & verification (e.g. design test, create a test setup, take measurement, report observations)
- Engineering Analysis (e.g. Calculation of forces/loads, stresses, power/heat capacity)
Required Skills and Abilities
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently pursue a Bachelor of Engineering in relevant major - Mechanical Engineering
- Hands-on, pro-activeness, resourceful
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Experience with CAD and stimulation tool(s)
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
- Duration: July - December 2019
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm