Build your Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) capabilities by undertaking challenging roles in supply chain and manufacturing, in a creative and empowering environment. By rotating across these Philips ISC functions, you will become an experienced ISC professional.
You will work in three different roles within 2 to 2.5 years and besides your daily activities, you will be supported in developing leadership skills. The exposure on the different functional areas will enable the development of an integrated supply chain that drives value for both Philips and our customers.
What you will do
- Supporting the digital transformation across the ISC
- Identifying opportunities for improving processes that have a tangible impact on business performance and partner with stakeholders to understand current challenges and implement solutions to address them
- Using data-driven analytical rigor and/or six sigma and/or lean expertise to accurately identify issues that lead to suboptimal performance and their root causes
- Engaging actively in Learning & Development program, mentoring/coaching sessions, and the ISC community
- Reviewing jointly performance and rotation period with line manager and program manager
- Acting as ambassador for the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) Early Professional Program and actively participate in identifying new rotation and landing positions as well as recruitment activities for future participants
- Supply planner: calculate an optimal production plan for inhouse/outsourced manufacturing;
- Supply Chain Project Manager: manage all aspects of a project including planning, cost, action plans, risk, etc.
- Manufacturing Engineer: define and implement Manufacturing processes for new products and managing the changes for existing products;
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, Finance, or equivalent
- 0-2 years of working experience preferred
- Ideally bring work experience through internships, held leadership roles or involvement in co-curricular activities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to take initiative and build strong relationships
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Dynamic and digitally savvy individual, Intellectually curious and innovative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Engineering, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm