Support regional initiatives driving the marketing strategy of the Customer Service Business in the Market and that supports the Head of Marketing, the Business Marketing & Sales Leaders (BM&S Leaders), regional marketing managers in the creation and execution of the overall marketing strategy, tactics and integral value propositions for the Market.
You will also take on marketing operations, ongoing support of internal and external marketing projects, activity execution from the go to market strategies for the Customer Services business, and activities supporting regional services community, engagement, events and communications.
What you will do
- Working with countries and markets in collecting proof points and translate them into motivating claims that can be used in marketing Philips Services
- Building and maintaining matrix of country service capabilities and deliverable KPIs as proof-points to be used as service value communication purposes
- Preparing Field and remote service engineers value communication material
- Supporting Country specific service marketing collaterals and customer welcome package to improve customer experience
- Supporting the creation of customer-facing sales materials and sales training materials, including digital marketing deliverables
- Working with Legal and Regulatory towards approval of external use of marketing and sales materials
- Working with regional and global teams in projects aiming in improving reach, efficiency and ROI of service marketing effort and spending
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor in marketing, communications, digital marketing, business or biological/electrical/mechanical engineering with strong business and marketing acumen
- Excellent Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Digitally savvy, fast learning and willing to learn new tools and innovative ways to achieve results
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English; efficient and effective in communication, good at storytelling
- Comfortable articulating intangible value propositions and engaging group audience which may also include leadership
- Independent, fast learning, self-motivated and savvy in stakeholder management
- Able to fully commit from July to December 2020
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Engineering, Marketing...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm