Work with the ASEAN Pacific (APAC - Enterprise Diagnostic Informatics (EDI) Team, to review and transform available marketing content for EDI product sales. Identify, centralize and distribute available presales digital content to empower region sales teams.
Why You should Join Philips:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways
In return, we offer You:
An enriching experience where you are able to contribute to a dynamic Philips business line and help us improve our outreach with new communication tools and digital content.
What You Will Do
You are responsible for:
- Consolidation and creation of a value proposition template for the EDI stack.
- Identifying available EDI digital content and work on a remote activation kit (Product presentations, Videos, Interviews etc.) for the EDI Sales teams.
- Contributing to the implementation of a new remote sales engagement process.
You are a Part of:
The EDI team (APAC) and with exposure to working with the global content owners too.
Required Skills and Abilities
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business administration or marketing.
- Experience in Design tools (Adobe) and a basic understanding of Hospital / Imaging environment.
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft office.
- Possess Creativity and is a quick learner.
- Self-motivated and independent personality.
- Good team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to fully commit from July to December 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Engineering, Engineering Software, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:8th May 2021, 6:00 pm