Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives. We are continuously improving quality of people’s lives through our innovative developments across the Healthcare & Personal Health Sectors.
Why You should join Philips:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
What You Will Do
- Liaising and follow up with supplier for clarification, contract support and audit and evaluation support.
- Managing contract archive update and provides system maintenance and updates.
- Coordinating with supplier quality teams for supplier Quality Management System qualification and Product Risk Assessment.
- Identifying participating (supports) or leading in procurement /improvement projects /initiatives locally and globally.
- Performing operational and tactical sourcing activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be considered, you should possess the following:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in relevant major (i.e., Business administration, supply chain, logistics and etc.).
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn, proactive and problem-solving attitude is required.
- Prior procurement or supply chain related internship experience will be an advantage, but not a pre-requisite.
- Strong communications & inter-personal skills.
- Possess good organization skills and strong team player.
- Proficient Mandarin for both speaking and writing will be a plus since the role will need to talk to suppliers in China.
- Available from July to December 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm