Philips Healthcare is one of the world’s leading medical device companies. We are continuously improving quality of people’s lives through our innovative developments across the Healthcare Sector. The Strategy team is currently recruiting for Strategy Interns to contribute to some of our strategic growth initiatives in the APAC market.
What you will do
You will be responsible for:
The intern will work as part of the Strategy & New Business Development team for Philips HealthTech in APAC on the following areas
- Contribute to the development of business strategy for Philips across the APAC region and across the Philips HealthTech portfolio;
- Prepare business presentations and meetings with key stakeholders (and follow ups);
- Conduct market research & assessment of medical device and consumer healthcare sectors;
- Conduct data analytics and support as internal consultant to Philips business units;
- Support development and testing of business models and hypothesis;
Required Skills and Abilities
To be considered, you will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s degree with relevant discipline i.e. Finance, Marketing, Business Admin
- Strong business competency and result orientation
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong communications skills;
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
Due to the diversity of this internship, you can be assured that it will be a great learning opportunity. This internship allows you to apply academic theory to actual work place situations which will enable your career making decision post-graduation. Selected candidate will work and report to Head of Strategy and will be expected to engage with multiple business leaders within Philips APAC Headquarters in Singapore.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Marketing and Sales,...
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm