In this role, you have the opportunity to join a leading business in Philips who aimed to improve people’s health and wellbeing while advancing your career in a dynamic, fast paced and innovative company.
Why You should join Philips:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
You are a part of:
The Mechanical Development group, working alongside a team of Engineers specializing in the field of Product Development Engineering for Philips products. From day one, you will be expected to make use of your technical and creative skills to help us develop smart engineering solutions.
In return, we offer you:
A path towards your most rewarding career. Opportunities to working cross functionally on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people’s lives every day. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
What You Will Do
- Developing suitable solutions with knowledge in the requirements needed.
- Designing, fabricating and assembly of prototype and/or developmental parts working with CAD tool, simulation tool.
- Testing & verification (e.g. design a test, build a test setup, take measurement, report observations).
- Conducting engineering Analysis (e.g. Calculation of loads, stress & strain, failure root causes).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in engineering - Mechanical engineering preferred.
- Experience with CAD and simulation tool(s).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Able to commit fully from July to December 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 6:00 pm