Contribute to the ASEAN Pacific Talent Acquisition (TA) function in Philips Health Tech and gain practical TA work experience while you contribute to our talent strategy.
You will be part of a team that source, attract and engage with top talent to work alongside our colleagues in improving people’s health and well-being while advancing your learning experience in a dynamic, fast pace and innovative company.
You will be supporting the regional TA team in end-to-end (E2E) TA activities with the goal of ensuring that we are attracting and selecting the best talent to the team in Philips, and delivering the best Philips experience to our Customers. This could be through some of the work in daily TA operations, process improvement, talent pipelining projects or recruitment marketing strategies.
What You Will Do
- Primarily supporting TA consultants in sourcing work across various types of positions and countries where required
- Completing vacancy handling in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and supporting job postings
- Supporting and contributing to Talent Intelligence and Pipelining projects that will positively impact the effective delivery of TA services
- Analyzing TA data for continuous improvement and reporting purposes
- Completing an Internship Graduation project with the goal of enhancing Philips Customer experience
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a penultimate year undergraduate pursuing a bachelor degree with a Human Resources degree or similar
- You are customer focused, able to work independently, structured, proactive and enthusiastic
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Your way of working is characterized by a high level of integrity and quality
- You are able to interact with multiple stakeholders in a regional and virtual environment
- Able to fully commit for a summer internship from May to August 2021
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:24th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm