In this role, you have the opportunity to join leading business group in Philips Health tech who aim to improve people’s health & well-being while advancing your career in a dynamic, fast paced and innovative company.
What you will do
You will be responsible for
Developing a web based ecosystem that manages the end to end process from test requirements to reporting incorporating automation of processes and equipment monitoring and updates. The web based ecosystem manages the following:
- Test request ticketing, scheduling and reporting.
- Test related information i.e. project, requirements, etc.
- Equipment status, inventory tracking, event monitoring
You are a part of
A highly vibrant technical testing team who strives in innovating new test setups, methods, in order to improve quality of testing and thru-put time. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverable, way of working and yourself.
Required Skills and Abilities
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently pursuing a relevant engineering discipline or Computer Science
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently or in a team, positive attitude and willing to learn
- Some experience in developing web-based applications
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Opportunities to working cross functionally on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people’s lives every day. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Computer Science
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm