In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better.
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
A dynamic team of 8 people withing the Health Systems Services Operations Organization of Philips Africa. for Philips, that performs tactical, operational and transactional sourcing for indirect materials and services and supports the process flows within the various systems. Reporting directly to Procurement Operations Manager.
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed, colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
What You Will Do
- Receiving customer requests and preparing documents/trouble tickets related to processing returns (RMA), servicing and exchanges.
- Updating databases with status of returned materials issues and accounts for returns inventory.
- Recording and reporting the status of equipment returns, repairs, replacements, sales orders and delivery schedules.
- Ensuring service information accessible by sorting and filing documents/forms.
- Possibly scheduling field service repair calls. Handles requests for additional company materials. Maintains records of returns, schedule changes, product enhancements or changes and product pricing, and resolves return credit problems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- 0-2 years of working experience (Graduates & Early professional).
- Fluency in English.
- High analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills with a customer service approach.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize & work to deadlines.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Possibility to work full-time.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Planning and Surveying
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm