Be part of a leading Multinational that aims to improve the lives of people through delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
This is a learning opportunity for a graduate that has a passion for HR and would like to gain experience in order to pursue a career in Human Resources.
What You Will Do
- Data Capturing and production of Reports.
- Administrative support and generating letters and certificates as per standard SLA’s.
- Responding to external/internal requests for information within scope.
- Workday updates.
- Filing of employee-related documentation and maintaining employee files and records.
- Stakeholder management and engagement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Diploma in Human Resources or Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Uses discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Good Attention to detail.
- Manages time effectively.
- Process and task driven.
- Proactive and takes Initiative.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm