In this role, you have the opportunity to work with marketing teams to conduct daily tasks, assist with 360 marketing campaigns, and execute brand requirements.
In Return, We Offer You:
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Perform administrative tasks like research, data entry related tasks, presentations, meeting/task scheduling, excel; and Ad-hoc activities connected with supporting Marketing Team.
- Contribute to the preparation and release of promotional materials for launches or campaigns.
- Raising POs, updating the tracker, approving invoices and coordinating with team for any request/issues related to PO’s.
- Support for Below the line/Above the line materials for promotions and launches.
- Gather and interpret local & global customer insights and translate into key actions.
- Consolidate regional pricing charts, competitor pricing and market analysis.
- Support with conference, strategy meetings or events coordinating (internal/external event) and tracking of necessary budgets.
- Participate regularly in brainstorming sessions for the development of marketing campaigns, and take detailed notes of meetings.
- Assist with website, social media and digital requirements or monitoring including website product catalogs, influencers, competitor activity, trends etc.
- Plan and execute at least one marketing promotion over the period of a year under the direction and supervision of the marketing manager; and present outcomes & key highlights.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing, Economics, Business Management or any other relevant field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and ability to engage well with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Fair knowledge of MS Office.
- Attention to detail.
- Business curiosity and continuous improvements.
- Positive approach towards challenges.
- Availability to work full time (40hours/ week).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Management, Marketing...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:10th May 2021, 6:00 pm