Shape the strategy and direction of Philips HealthTech by following the market trends.
The dynamic Insights and Analytics team and responsible for research and analysis of the market insights across Middle East, Turkey, and Africa.
A 12-month program that that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in a supportive environment, learning on-the-job and in the classroom.
What You Will Do
- Support leadership with insights and analytics that enable delivery of business targets.
- Build actionable insights related to competitors.
- Liaising with local and global stakeholders and experts to make sure projects’ milestones are met and timelines maintained.
- Leverage and contribute to the market insights delivery from:
- Win-Loss analysis.
- Customer Experience (NPS).
- Customer segmentation.
- Profiling data sources (including CRM).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, International Business, Marketing, or Economics.
- Good command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Secondary research expertise and an analytical mindset.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and a team player.
- Qualifications obtained post -2018 will be preferred.
- Experience with Qlik and SFDC is a plus.
- You must be a South African Graduate and have completed all modules/credits for the qualification mentioned above with a minimum of 60%.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Data Science...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm