Don’t just learn to work – Work to learn, surprise yourself with Philips!
We have been successfully running the Traineeship programme in South Africa for the last past five years and this year again we are expecting to bring onboard talented fresh graduates who will during the 12 months of traineeship not just learn to work but work to learn!
In this role you will have the opportunity to utilize your theoretical background and skills to provide the best in class customer service. Play a key role in ensuring long term customer satisfaction and loyalty, as well in the growth of customer service and sales business, by supporting with preventive maintenance, installation, and repairs on core Philips Health Systems equipment.
You are part of Health System (HS) South Africa organization and will be based in our office in Johannesburg. You will report to the Customer Service Manager and you will closely collaborate with colleagues with multidisciplinary roles. Your assignments may require travelling in your dedicated geographical area.
In Return, We Offer You:
A 12-month program that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in a supportive environment, learning on-the-job and in the classroom. The challenging and meaningful work you do will help clinicians in rural communities, clinics and hospitals provide vital healthcare for patients across Africa.
What You Will Do
- Performing all standard supporting tasks.
- Providing support to projects and events.
- Data Management.
- Maintaining website and Databases.
- On-/Off boarding.
- Deciding on the method and sequence of work, and doing this in consultation with more experienced workers or group leaders.
- Deciding on the desirability of using and making (administrative) tools.
- Assessing and analyses the desirability/necessity of improvements and simplifications in processes and procedures and initiates a change request.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree Diploma in Supply Chain.
- You must be a South African Graduate and have completed all modules/credits for the qualification mentioned above with a minimum of 60%.
- Qualifications obtained post -2016 will be preferred.
- Eager and willing to carry out corrective and preventative works for medical equipment.
- Logical problem solver with ability to work independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:27th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm