Support external/internal events - External events, Townhall (more than 6 times), Kickoff, Year-end event, Philips Volunteers Day from logistics to internal. Manage ‘News Center’ of Philips Korea website - Ground work for Philips Korea news to address our key messages via news.
What You Will Do
- Support researching and translating documents in English and Korean for company collaterals.
- Support CSR project report & operating for Philips Volunteers program.
- Support on content updates for ‘One Page Portal’.
- Support & Design artworks for company collaterals i.e. new employee induction and communications materials for enhancing respect and trust culture.
- Create and edit video clips for internal/external meetings (Townhall, Customer event).
- Administration support - E2E payment process, P-cast management, picturing and video recording for major company-wide events.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree - 3rd or 4th grade in University.
- Moderate skill in MS-Office (Excel).
- Fluent in English and Korean (written & spoken).
- Positive attitude, Strong interpersonal skills, Multi-tasking skills.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm