In this role, you have the opportunity to be the overall support of Philips Korea Domestic Appliances (DA) - Kitchen appliances (KA).
In return, we offer you a unique experience to learn more about the consumer marketing function in a fast paced environment.
What You Will Do
- Supporting overall marketing activations for KA.
- Analyzing data analysis for kitchen appliances products.
- Conduct and present findings on market research on competitor products.
- Assisting in other related projects, contents translation and app management.
- Involved in New product launch package preparation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently in your 3rd or 4th grade pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration.
- Experience in documentation work.
- Proficient in MS-Office.
- Good communication skills in English (written & spoken).
- Positive & proactive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills & learning ability.
- Able to commit fully from June to November 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:29th May 2021, 6:00 pm