Today’s consumers take an ever-increasing interest in their own - And their family’s - Personal health and well-being. Whether it’s relaxing by listening to music, exercising in the gym, improving their personal appearance or feeding their newborn infants, they want advanced yet easy-to-use solutions that deliver superb user experiences. The phenomenon is global, and the pace of change is breathtaking.
The Philips Personal Health team is united in its mission to develop meaningful innovations that deliver on the real needs of people around the world. Working in Philips Personal Health team puts you at the heart of fast-moving consumer goods markets, introducing meaningful innovations that set new trends. That take the end-user experience beyond what’s currently possible. That capture people’s imagination and heighten their enjoyment. And that help drive our global growth.
Contribute to the Digital Marketing & Ecommerce (DMEC) team in Philips Personal Health and gain practical experience while you implement sales operation work for all Direct-to-Consumer business.
D2C sales, a team focused on generating business through direct sales accounts like Ebay,11st and Naver as a part of Digital marketing & E-commerce.
In order to develop your full potential, we will offer you the flexibility, encouragement and opportunities to keep you inspired and engaged. After all, working at Philips is more than a job. It is an experience full of amazing moments that will transform you in a lasting and positive way, since together we can improve the world.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
What You Will Do
- Supporting daily sales activity: Sellout report, Stock status, Documentation for the approval process.
- Collecting market information like Competitor’s activities, price, potential promotion spots.
- Cooperating with agency for monthly end closing operation.
- Implementing individual project related sales planning to develop business acumen.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University student (third year or fourth year).
- Digital native interested in e-commerce.
- Ready to learn & take ownership fast in fast changing environment.
- Positive mind, attitude, good communication skill.
- Strong at detail.
- Experience in e-commerce related internship (preferred).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:28th May 2022, 6:00 pm