In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of the resource planning team involved in scheduling of maintenance, field change order and contingent maintenance.
In return, we offer you an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you will learn more about customer relation management, communication with both internal and external stakeholders and effective resource planning.
What You Will Do
- Coordinating and scheduling planned maintenance to ensure timely delivery.
- Collecting action notification report.
- Monitoring all field change order to minimize the number of ageing/overdue maintenance.
- Updating daily management for field change order status.
- Working closely with the field service engineers and external customers to ensure effective scheduling.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently in Year 3 or 4 and pursuing a Bachelor degree in Biomedical Engineering or Business Administration and other relevant major.
- Experience in case management systems and tools.
- Good communication skills.
- Organized, good time management and able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel).
- Able to commit fully from July to December 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Medical and Biomedical Science
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm