Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
What You Will Do
- Data download and consolidation.
- Mapping table update.
- Support to generate analysis report.
- Review data errors (If any).
Support Sales Admin:
- Assist ad-hoc report creation.
- Support PH Sales administrative works.
- Lead meeting logistics.
- Keep track and monitor market trend data.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be 3rd or 4th grade in University/College.
- Advanced or expert level of MS Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude, multi-tasking skills.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:1st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm