Collaborate with the team in marketing planning and execution for male grooming (MG) and beauty in Philips.
You will be part of a dynamic personal care marketing team which comprises of 1 team leader and 2 category managers under Philips personal health team. You will also have the opportunity to work with Trade Shopper Marketing and Sales and Digital Marketing Team.
In This Role, You have the Opportunity to:
- Learn and execute marketing and campaign plans to build brand equity and achieve KPIs (Sales & MS).
- Learn and execute consumer decision journey activities in online based on consumer and market insight.
- Collaborate with multi-functional internal/external partners.
What You Will Do
- Support overall marketing activation for Personal Care business.
- Delivery of holistic competitor assessment (product portfolio, pricing strategy, communication strategy, promotion strategy).
- Delivery of follows required for marketing executions.
- Digital seeding (power blogger & SNS influencer seeding) for both MG & Beauty.
- Handle daily business follow-ups.
- Manage sample request and delivery.
- Manage product spec sheet/ line-up ENG translation (artwork/DFU/videos).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a 3rd or 4th undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft office.
- Good communication skills in English (both written & spoken).
- Strong analytical skills and time management skills.
- Positive & proactive attitude, Strong interpersonal skills & learning ability, Multi-tasking skills.
- Able to fully commit from March to August 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:4th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm