What You Will Do
- Performs extensive 1st line and/or 2nd line support activities.
- Provides system maintenance and updates.
- Identifies, participates (supports) or leads in procurement/improvement projects/initiatives locally and globally.
- Performs operational and tactical sourcing activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor degree in relevant major (i.e. Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics and etc.).
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural & team-based environment.
- Possess good communications & social skills.
- Possess good organization skills.
- Available from May to November 2021.
Closed 12 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain, Procurement
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:29th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm