Philips Korea has been running a TV Home shopping Business for years successfully. It’s crucial to deliver our products to consumers who ordered via TV airing on time and also hand return requests. There is a huge number of individual purchase orders and return orders per TV airing, hence it’s challenges to confirm total amount of orders and put in system.
You will be part of TV home shopping sales team that comprises of 3 sales managers under Philips Sales department.
It will be a great opportunity to experience the working environment of an MNC.
What You Will Do
- Meticulously review data errors (if any) before consolidating.
- Mapping table update and generate analysis report.
- Assist in all ad-hoc creation.
- Monitoring of market trend data.
- Leading in all necessary meeting logistics.
- Support PH sales administrative works.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a 3rd or 4th undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Meticulous and analytical.
- Passion and Accountability for the job.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Able to fully commit from March to August 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:4th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm