In this role, you have the opportunity to support the execution of sales and assess and analyze the necessity of improvements and simplifications in processes.
In return, we offer you a great learning opportunity, with hands-on experience and exposure in a fast-moving corporate environment.
This internship allows you to apply academic theory and communications skill to actual workplace situations which will enable your career making decision post-graduation.
What You Will Do
- Coordinating general supportive tasks according to the available sales planning.
- Developing operation process with key account managers.
- Record data based on the commercial information received.
- Managing stock take of products against the assignments.
- Involved in any ad-hoc improvement activities within the boundary conditions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Good Project management skills and communication skills.
- Sense of Urgency, Consumer oriented.
- Excellent command of written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft office - Excel.
- Able to fully commit from March to August 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:4th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm