In this role, you have the opportunity to actively engage and have team-to-team collaboration and support with the Trade shopper marketing team which drive business growth.
In return, we offer you a diversify learning experience in Philips, which will value add as your start your career.
What You Will Do
- Supporting overall trade shopper marketing activations for all categories.
- Involved in price monitoring with weekly pricing update and monitoring competitors activity and all price promotions.
- Assist in Philips asset declaration used by other re-sellers.
- Support in Promotion operation & execution support (include Gift/POSM/Stores list-up etc.).
- Request and manage samples.
- Planning and Executing of special projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree (Preferably in Business and Management and Marketing).
- Marketing major & Marketing experience background.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good in Korean and English language (Both written and spoken).
- Global minded attitude, fast learners and willing to learn attitude.
- Good communication skill; efficient and hands-on attitude with good time management skills.
- Able to commit fully from March to August 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management, Marketing and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:4th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm