In this role, you have the opportunity to contribute to the Korea Ultrasound function in Philips Health Systems and gain practical Sales operation experience while you contribute to our business strategy. You will be supporting the Korea Ultrasound team. This could be through some of the work in daily sales operations, communicating with channel, daily sales team communication.
You are a part of the Philips Korea Ultrasound Team that source, attract and engage with our colleagues in improving people’s health and well-being while advancing your learning experience in a dynamic, fast pace and innovative company.
In return, we offer you a unique internship experience and head start to a business career. You will truly experience the opportunity to strengthen your business healthcare industry knowledge and capabilities across our businesses in the region. Learning about different parts of the organization with special focus on the sales function and in an organization that strives to #makelifebetter. Don't just be a game changer, be a life changer.
What You Will Do
- Facilitating and documentation of all order intake and sales tracking.
- Liaising with Dealer and support sales related enquiries.
- Reporting for sales status and planning.
- Supporting internally for sales and application requirement.
- Supporting Seminar and Webinar preparation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a Year 3 or Year 4 undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration and other relevant majors.
- Strong Microsoft office skills (especially excel and power point).
- Proficient in English (Both written and spoken).
- Good interpersonal skill and experience interacting with different stakeholders.
- Able to fully commit from July to December 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Marketing and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm